Position Title: Account Manager – Commercial Products
Zone: Eastern Quebec
Looking for applicants residing in Quebec City or in the metropolitan area surrounding Quebec City.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Eastern Zone – Commercial, the Account Manager - Commercial Products will be a dynamic, resourceful, and action focused individual who knows how to get the most out of new and established customers to deliver short, medium and long term territory sales objectives.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, distribution and technical service department
- Analyze potential of existing and prospective customer’s
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy to maximize return on time invested within given territory
- Find new prospective customers that align with business strategy for growth
- Develop and present product knowledge seminars to existing and prospective customers
- Forecast tire needs for assigned territory
- Participate in trade shows and convention
- Coordinate and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, and competitive
- Participate in tire warranty resolution process
- Hold a College Diploma in Administration or in a related field
- Minimum than 3 years’ experience in sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
Competencies and Skills
- Exceptional prospecting, presentation, training, and sales abilities
- Understanding of business operations
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong time management / planning and executional skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills
- Superb problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Proficiency with technology - MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills (French and English)
- Collaborative team oriented mindset
- Willingness to travel within the province of Québec (West zone)
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Be passionate about the automotive industry
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment
- Experience in the automotive Industry in Quebec or transportation industry will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of the tire industry in Canada
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus program based on sales and profit achievements
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Defined contribution Group RRSP program
- Competitive vacation package
- Flex Time
- Employee Tire Program
- Health Club membership contribution
- Vehicle Allowance Program
Yokohama is a ‘Rebel with a Cause’. Our ultimate purpose is to get Canadians to understand that there is more to tires than they think, that not all tires can adequately help them to master Canadian roads, and ultimately to encourage drivers who crave intelligent performance to take the lead and discover what a Yokohama tire can do for them.
As an organization we are purpose driven to find better solutions in a “sea of sameness” and we’re not afraid to defy convention to get there. The values that underpin our company are bravery, ingenuity, determination, and collaboration. Our approach leaves our people, business partners, and the consumers of our brand feeling empowered and exhilarated.
Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is a wholly owned sales and distribution subsidiary of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. (YRC) a leading global manufacturer of rubber products since 1917 which headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc., founded in 1984 currently employs more than 70 people across Canada with corporate headquarters in Langley, B.C. and 3 regional offices/distribution centers across Canada.
WE ARE DYNAMIC AND AMBITIOUS!
WE ARE A DYNAMIC TEAM DRIVEN TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN THE TIRE BUSINESS.
If you are passionate about the auto industry, joining the YOKOHAMA (Canada) team means joining a challenging human relations environment. Whether the position is located in one of our offices, on the road or in our distribution centers, working at YOKOHAMA means that you will share the strength of our corporate culture.
YOKOHAMA. TAILORED TO PERFORM!
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume indicating the job posting Reference Number, 2020-02 to HR@YOKOHAMA.CA
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted