We are currently looking for a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn the inner workings of the tire industry and be an ambassador for the product and the brand. The Business Analyst assists the Market Planning Manager in making strategic business decisions, ensuring that the best criteria and metrics are considered for analysis, submitting recommendations, and providing support for special projects.
Work schedule is Monday to Friday.
- Develop data analysis from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining
- Perform analysis of large datasets that can generate concrete conclusions
- Search for market opportunities through the analysis of internal and external data
- Execute and distribute standardized reports
- Be the first point of contact for analytical needs
- Prepare and provide periodic reports and actionable recommendations
- Manage deliverables in a timely manner and handle ad hoc requests as required
- All other related functions
- College diploma in a relevant discipline, combined with 2 years of work experience in the field of analytics, business intelligence; OR University degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software (Excel, Tables, etc.)
- Experience in creating automated dashboards and reports
- Ability to draw concrete and applicable conclusions
- Thrives in fast-paced conditions and effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency with technology - MS Office
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Able to travel to the Laval (Quebec) office from time to time
- Interested about the automotive industry
- Proficient in IBM Cognos
- Experience working with data mining software as well as ERP systems
- Experience in the automotive or retail industry
- Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus program based on Company sales and profit objectives
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Defined contribution Group RRSP program
- Competitive vacation package
- Employee Tire Discounts
- Gym reimbursement
WE ARE DYNAMIC AND AMBITIOUS!
WE ARE A MOTIVATED TEAM DRIVEN TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN THE TIRE BUSINESS.
YOKOHAMA. PERFORMANCE MATTERS!
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.