Position Title: Business Analyst
Function: Business Intelligence
Office: Laval, Québec
The Business Analyst assists the Market Planning Manager in making strategic business decisions ensuring that the best criteria and metrics are considered for analysis, submitting recommendations, and providing support for special projects.
• Develop data analysis from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining
• Perform analysis of large datasets that can generate concrete conclusions
• Research market situations to determine possible sales opportunities
• Execute and distribute standardized reports
• Be the first point of contact for analytical needs
• Prepare and provide periodic reports and actionable recommendations
• Manage deliverables in a timely manner and handle ad hoc requests as required
• All other related functions
• University degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or Actuarial or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years or working experience as a Business Analyst or comparable role
• Experience in creating dashboards and automated reports
• Thrives in fast-paced conditions and effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Extensive experience working with Excel
• Proficiency with technology - MS Office
• Ability to draw concrete and applicable conclusions
• Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written
• Very organized and detail oriented
• Excellent business intelligence skills
• Excellent knowledge of statistical software (Excel, Tables, etc.)
• Passionate about the automotive industry
• Experience working with data mining software as well as ERP systems
• Knowledgeable of the automotive industry
• Proficient in IBM Cognos and / or Power BI
• Knowledgeable of the tire industry in Canada
• Experience in the automotive or retail industry
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Bonus program based on Company sales and profit objectives
• Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
• Defined contribution Group RRSP program
• Competitive vacation package
Yokohama is a ‘Rebel with a Cause’. Our ultimate purpose is to get Canadians to understand that there is more to tires than they think, that not all tires can adequately help them to master Canadian roads, and ultimately to encourage drivers who crave intelligent performance to take the lead and discover what a Yokohama tire can do for them.
As an organization we are purpose driven to find better solutions in a “sea of sameness” and we’re not afraid to defy convention to get there. The values that underpin our company are bravery, ingenuity, determination, and collaboration. Our approach leaves our people, business partners, and the consumers of our brand feeling empowered and exhilarated.
Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is a wholly owned sales and distribution subsidiary of Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. (YRC) a leading global manufacturer of rubber products since 1917 which headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc., founded in 1984 currently employs more than 70 people across Canada with corporate headquarters in Langley, B.C. and 3 regional offices/distribution centers across Canada.
WE ARE DYNAMIC AND AMBITIOUS!
We are a dynamic team driven to do things differently in the tire business.
If you are passionate about the auto industry, joining the YOKOHAMA (Canada) team means joining a challenging human relations environment. Whether the position is located in one of our offices, on the road or in our distribution centers, working at YOKOHAMA means that you will share the strength of our corporate culture.
Yokohama. Tailored to Perform!
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume indicating the job posting Reference Number, 2019_09 to email@example.com