A BOLD, AMBITIOUS AND TALENTED TEAM
ALL THAT’S MISSING IS YOU!
For more than a century, Yokohama has been an undisputed global leader in tire design and technology, determined to scale new heights in tire performance.
In keeping with our commitment to meeting our customers’ needs, we continuously develop environmentally friendly solutions that leave our competition in the dust.
Reporting directly to the President, this position is responsible for the company’s human resources management and the implementation of leadership development tools at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and review HR programs and practices, ensuring that they align with organizational strategy and values.
- Assess the impact of HR management practices, recommending and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to HR-related legislative provisions, policies, employment contracts, employee benefits programs, etc.
- Monitor internal labour relations issues, including collective agreement compliance, complaint handling and accreditation processes (warehouse employees only).
- Contribute to identifying needs in terms of training, employee development and health and safety matters.
- Advise the executive team on implementing organizational changes.
- Provide support to managers for key processes such as talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management and team development.
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to human resources management or industrial relations (minimum)
- Five to ten years of relevant experience with at least three years in a similar position
- Experience advising senior management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CHRP)
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a talent for influencing others
- Versatile and self-directed, with a strategic and operational focus
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Project management skills
- Talent for assessing situations holistically and identifying impacts
- Integrity, discretion and diligence