Rules & Conditions:
Authorized Yokohama dealers are listed on the Yokohama.ca website under our dealer locator.
Purchases from unlisted locations that install at their premises will also accepted. Most online purchases will be denied.
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
- From September 15th to December 15th, 2018, consumers can get $70 rebate on a set of four iceGUARD iG51v, iceGUARD iG52c, BluEarth Winter V905, W.drive WY01, GEOLANDAR G055, GEOLANDAR H/T G056, AVID Ascend, AVID ENVigor. Get $50 rebate on a set of 4 AVID TOURING-S.
- The Fall Rebate only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
- All rebate submissions must be submitted online or mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- Maximum of 4 sets of (4) tires purchased can be claimed per person, household, business, or email.
- To claim your YOKOHAMA rebate you must submit online or fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by January15th, 2019.
- The invoice from a CANADIAN AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity purchased and the installation/mounting fees. Tires must be purchased and installed at the same authorized Canadian Yokohama Tire dealer.
- Qualifying Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will be processed and emailed/mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Your rebate will be in the form of a Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card. Use your Yokohama Visa* Prepaid card anywhere Visa cards are accepted worldwide. The Visa card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a licence from Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa Int., used under licence by Peoples Trust Company. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after card expiration.
- Yokohama Visa* Prepaid Card will only be sent to Canadian addresses.
- May not be combined with any other Yokohama or dealer promotion or program.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim. Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail.
- A portion of the rebate which Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is paying you is an amount on account of GST/HST and QST, as applicable.
To check the status of your rebate visit www.yokohamarebate.ca.
If after 8 weeks from mailing in your claim you have not received any communication please contact us by email at YokohamaTireRebate@360incentives.com or call 1.877.888.4559.