Rules & Conditions:
- From September 15th to December 15th, 2016, consumers can get $70 cash back on a set of four iceGUARD iG51v, iceGUARD iG52c, W.drive V905. W.drive WY01, GEOLANDAR A/T G015, GEOLANDAR H/T G056, GEOLANDAR G055, AVID Ascend, AVID ENVigor. Get $50 cash back on a set of four AVID TOURING-S.
- The Fall Rebate only applies to retail sales of new replacement tires from an authorized Yokohama Canada dealer. Claims from unauthorized dealers will be denied.
- All rebate submissions must be mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- You must purchase individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- A maximum of 4 sets of tires purchased can be claimed per household, business and or name.
- To claim your YOKOHAMA cash back rebate you must fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by January 15th, 2017.
- The invoice from a Canadian retail dealer must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity purchased and the installation/mounting fees. Tires must be purchased and installed at the same authorized Canadian Yokohama Tire dealer.
- Qualifying Yokohama cash back rebate cheques will be processed and mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Your cash back rebate will be in the form of a cheque only. Cheques will only be mailed to Canadian addresses.
- May not be combined with any other Yokohama or dealer promotion or program.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim.
- Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims.
- Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail / Yokohama cash back rebates / forms.
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
To check the status of your rebate visit www.yokohamarebate.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-YOKO-REB no sooner than 8 WEEKS AFTER you have mailed in your claim form. Please follow the instructions on the site to track your claim.