NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE OR
LEASE WINTER REBATE PROGRAM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All fields must be completed or your claim will not qualify for this offer.
- From January 1st to December 31st, 2022, consumers can get $70 Yokohama Visa* Prepaid Card rebate on a set of four BLUEARTH WINTER V905, ICEGUARD IG53 AND G075.
- The New Vehicle Purchase Tire Rebate applies when a set of four eligible winter tires are purchased from an authorized Yokohama dealer for the new vehicle within a 2 week period of purchase. Both tire and new vehicle proof of purchase invoices must have the same consumer name.
- All rebate submissions must be submitted online or mailed in by the end user and not the dealer from where the tires were purchased.
- Tire purchases must be individual sets of four (4) tires (no singles or doubles).
- To claim your YOKOHAMA rebate you must submit online or fully complete this claim form, attach a copy of your invoice and mail it to the Yokohama Rebate Centre by January 31st, 2023
- The new vehicle purchase or lease and or tire invoice must clearly identify the dealer name, vehicle (make, model, year), invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity of tires purchased.
- Qualifying Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card will be processed and emailed/mailed out according to the information found on this claim form. Your rebate will be in the form of a Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card. Use your Yokohama Visa* Prepaid card anywhere Visa cards are accepted worldwide. The Visa card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a licence from Visa Int. *Trademark of Visa Int., used under licence by Peoples Trust Company. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after card expiration.
- Yokohama Visa* Prepaid Card will only be mailed to Canadian addresses.
- Failure to provide the documents, incomplete documentation or illegible documentation will result in the rejection of your claim. Please ensure that you keep a copy of all forms including your receipt for your records. We will not be returning any proofs of purchase submitted with any claims. Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected mail.
To check the status of your rebate visit www.yokohamarebate.ca.
If after 8 weeks from mailing in your claim you have not received any communication please contact us by email at YokohamaTireRebate@360incentives.com or call 1.877.888.4559.